Mad Poster
#9026 Old Yesterday at 2:41 PM
Must see a picture of the most useless cat ever. XD
Advertisement
Scholar
#9027 Old Yesterday at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Must see a picture of the most useless cat ever. XD

Ha, I'm not in my game right now but I'll try to get one next time I load it. Tank loves that freaking cat.
Mad Poster
#9028 Old Yesterday at 6:00 PM
I just got back my computer in the last 30 minutes, and I think I'm going to go get a new surge protector strip because this was among worst 3 weeks of my life-between losing my computer, and having a very disturbing (but ultimately cleared) diagnosis, I've been bouncing off the walls without playing my game.

Watch out, TT, I'm coming for you!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9029 Old Yesterday at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Watch out, TT, I'm coming for you!

Sorry to hear you've had a tough week, I think it's going to be getting better soon!
Mad Poster
#9030 Old Yesterday at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample

Sorry to hear you've had a tough week, I think it's going to be getting better soon!

During the past 2 weeks, I've had to deal with the distinct possibility of breast cancer. Which is to say, very difficult to deal with until the second batch of tests came back this past Friday and I was overjoyed to learn that I do not have it.

Imagine being deprived of your one go-to fun and having to do without any real escape from real life. It's enough to make one drink.
Thankfully I had husband's laptop which helped a bit but I could not play any of the games I've got, nor really do much.

The problem with the machine? A power surge-my tech guru, who had been dealing with his own life problems came to my rescue.

So yeah, life's been a bit difficult..but it's much improved now!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Mad Poster
#9031 Old Yesterday at 9:36 PM Last edited by HarVee : Yesterday at 9:49 PM.
That's amazing to hear you don't have cancer @FranH stay strong!

Anyway, this is Malcolm Landgraab and Alabaster Cowl getting into a fight, as usual. basic backstory is that Alabaster is part of a group of Sims that wants to undermine the SimValley presidential race by using zombies to prevent Malcolm Landgraab from being reelected. It's part of a new subplot in my Plot of Land neighborhood.

Malcolm Landgraab: "You witches and weirdo necrophiliacs, I'll have the lot of you deported when I am reelected!"

Alabaster Cowl: "There's no way you're getting reelected you sleazeball..."

Malcolm Landgraab: "Listen here pal, maybe your band of misfits thinks you're clever, but I've got money and fame. I'll have you expelled from Plot of Land if you keep at it."
Screenshots

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#9032 Old Today at 1:51 AM
In one of the dorms, Davis twins fell in love with my remake of the Roomies. If both couples end up marrying, this means Melissa and Chris will become sisters-in-law!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#9033 Old Today at 11:52 AM
While the Appleby family enjoyed a great vacation in the Far East, and the Walsh family loved their trip to the mountains, the Silke family was not so lucky when they decided to keep up, specifically with the Appleby neigbors.

The Silke's has just soaked in the hot springs for a while when all 5 family members got the flu. They survived but had little success with anything else. Mr Silke did not learn to teleport or to do tai chi. He may have learned a massage if they could stay a day longer, who knows? His wishes were pointedly ignored by the Far East.

No map found either, but they drank plenty of tea and ate plenty of ramen. Mr Silke saw his waistline expanding and is quite unhappy with his fitness state. (Perhaps Appleby can teach him Tai Chi). They all seemed rather relieved to get back home
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9034 Old Today at 12:02 PM
Nothing's happening at all! I'm looking at my myriad folders of hoods to test, hoods to finish, hoods to play and thinking, which one do I choose?
Mad Poster
#9035 Old Today at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
During the past 2 weeks, I've had to deal with the distinct possibility of breast cancer. Which is to say, very difficult to deal with until the second batch of tests came back this past Friday and I was overjoyed to learn that I do not have it.

Imagine being deprived of your one go-to fun and having to do without any real escape from real life. It's enough to make one drink.
Thankfully I had husband's laptop which helped a bit but I could not play any of the games I've got, nor really do much.

The problem with the machine? A power surge-my tech guru, who had been dealing with his own life problems came to my rescue.

So yeah, life's been a bit difficult..but it's much improved now!

So glad you don't have it! It's scary when they say they need to do a biopsy.

Looks like things are improving with the computer back!

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Nothing's happening at all! I'm looking at my myriad folders of hoods to test, hoods to finish, hoods to play and thinking, which one do I choose?

Hey, quit looking at my to do folder!
Page 362 of 362