Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2024 at 1:58 AM
Default Looking for a tumblr post about witch alignments
Hey, all. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, please let me know and I'll move/remove this post.

I was scrolling tumblr the other week and I saw a post someone had made about how they play witches and chose their alignments and what mods they used to incorporate that into their play style. They categorized their witches based off their personalities and possibly traits rather than alignments, i.e., their Cassandra Goth was a knowledge witch, I think their Samantha Cordial was a garden or nature witch. They also included a mod list they used. I'm just hitting a dead end (looking through tumblr, and my search history, no dice). I am recovering from surgery, and am not in quite the right state of mind at the moment; honestly I might have hallucinated the entire thing - but if anyone can help me out, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Sep 2024 at 4:50 PM
Midgethetree made all kinds of witch and supernatural mods, and stuff that work with traits. Try her tumblr.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2024 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella
Midgethetree made all kinds of witch and supernatural mods, and stuff that work with traits. Try her tumblr.

I'm more looking for the gameplay rules that tumblr user had, rather than the mods - I think I have most of Midge's mods, actually. I'm sorry, I should have clarified that more. My memory really isn't the greatest, I'm probably misremembering half of what I'm thinking of haha. But thank you for your reply!