Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#14801 Old Yesterday at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Lastly, i also think it would've been better if sims reverted to Adult stage when they died. Who wants to spend eternity being 80? Wouldn't you much rather spend eternity in your 26 year old form?

*has to study*
*even more has to do this immediately in game*
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#14802 Old Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Did it work?? Were you able to do it?!

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
Prior Workshop : Slots Odyssey!!
This Workshop is a guide to adding container slots to your object! Join Now, & Start Creating!
Field Researcher
#14803 Old Today at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
It might be funny if a romance sim could pinch butts... the living sim who got pinched would get angry and turn around like they were going to smack someone, but then get a little freaked out when nobody was there. haha! Looking around like, "huh? where'd they go?!"

I read this while I was eating and almost choked to death laughing. I think it would be especially funny if they did it to a shy sim. I can just picture them being mortified and running into a bathroom stall or such to hide.
Top Secret Researcher
#14804 Old Today at 3:43 PM
I'd love to see more mods like "mod 'ur ..."
E.g.: Mod 'ur networking gifts by Lamare: https://modthesims.info/d/611452/mo...king-gifts.html

I'm especially thinking about something like "mod 'ur dating gifts" so sims can receive other gifts than flowers when having had a good date.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
#14805 Old Today at 8:18 PM
Half-question, half-suggestion/idea: When you use up/make playables all vacation locals, does the vacation destionation stays empty or it spawns new sims? I ask this because of the suggestion/idea part - TOKEN or TRAIT that makes sims behaive like being local from tropical, asian or mountain destination. What do you think?
Page 593 of 593