Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#13476 Old Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
Mmmh... tell me about Sim #41.

41. Stefan Salvatore
CAS sim from the Salvatore founding family, started as a teen
Second son of Giovanni and Carmela Salvatore, brother to Damian (No, they're not vampires, I was just trying to come up with names :D)
The Salvatores opened Sal's South Street, the first of chain of Sal's family restaurants, but Stefan was a knowledge sim and had no interest in running a restaurant. His family had no money for university, so at adulthood he joined the military, and after his initial tour of duty, he decided to use the skills he learned in the military to join the medicine career. He moved to an apartment downtown, married this downtownie named Audrey in my game. They moved to another bigger apartment (a 3-story brownstone on Vandersaux Boulevard) and had 2 children- Vera and David. The kids got into private school and both later attended university. It's been awhile and he's dead now so I can't check easily, but I think he maxed out at Medical Researcher before retirement. He and Audrey eventually moved to Bluewater Senior Living. Vera became an architect and has 2 daughters, David is a dancer, has 6 kids and runs a ballet school. Audrey outlived him by about 10 days unfortunately, but he died peacefully of old age and his grave is located at the Fort Bluewater War Memorial, where all former military career sims have the option to be buried.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13477 Old Today at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
And if anyone thinks I can't keep them all straight, you'd be wrong! Pick a number between 1-805 and I'll tell you about the character (though the babies and toddlers will be limited so maybe stick to 1-710)

123!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#13478 Old Today at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kligma
I wanna hear about sim number 666

Hayes Montgomery. Daughter of Wyatt and Briella Montgomery. Older brother Bridger, younger sister Brooks. Currently a child. I picked out the name when I was hoping she'd be a boy, then realized I was committed to the name even though she was born a girl, and kept it.

She's a 4th Generation Montgomery and a 6th generation Salvatore (her great-grandfather was Damian Salvatore, Stefan's brother). They live on Valley Road in Lakeview Hills, in the same house her father grew up in. Her father was a legacy at private school, so she and Bridger attend. She is in David Salvatore's Monday ballet class and her closest friend is cousin Michael Montgomery (#667). So far, nothing to indicate she's evil.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#13479 Old Today at 12:23 AM
Is your numbering sequence from SimPE or your own design?

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Forum Resident
#13480 Old Today at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
123!

123. Jovan Watson. Son of Alvin Curtin (this downtownie) and Nevaeh Watson. He has a twin sister named Jahzara and his older siblings are also twins- Lavina and Alvin. He's currently an elder and he's a 3rd generation Watson.

Nevaeh was a romance sim who had 2 sets of twins with Alvin as a teen mom. Alvin joined the military to send child support to the kids, but they neither of them had any interest in continuing their romantic relationship. Nevaeh had 1 more son, Antoine, but never married. After Alvin left the military, he married fellow soldier Brittany and had 4 more children, so Jovan has a total of 8 siblings.

Jovan grew up in an apartment with his grandmother, mother, and siblings. He moved out right at adulthood after Jahzara had twins, moved downtown to a tiny apartment and started in the criminal career. He got fired on an unlucky chance card and decided to reassess his life. I noticed he had a high interest in animals, so he joined the Animal Control NPC career. He then met single mom Valeria Martinez and moved in with her and her son Jackson (fathered, then abandoned by his brother Alvin Watson). They ended up moving back to Lakeview Hills to have a quieter lifestyle and after Jackson moved out, they had 2 children of their own- Brantley and Taisia. Valeria got that "Not get married before becoming an elder" fear so they decided to have a quick wedding in the park next to town hall with their children in attendance before she aged up.

Fun Fact: Jovan's older brother Alvin founded a cult and has 13 children with 6 different women
Forum Resident
#13481 Old Today at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Is your numbering sequence from SimPE or your own design?

Own design, from my spreadsheet. After the CAS families, it's just birth order.
Page 540 of 540