Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2024 at 4:36 AM Last edited by blinddivine : 14th Jun 2024 at 3:23 AM.
Default How do I expand the clickable area/Bounding Box of an object?
I've made recolors of Phaenoh's floor overlays, but the clickable area of them is so tiny I can never seem to click on them to delete them or recolor them.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2024 at 11:13 AM
One method is to export just the base mesh (OBJ, without shadow) and reimport (replace) it. No need to do any changes. This updates the bounding box in most cases.

If for some reason you can't do this, there is an "Add to bounding box" option in one of the GMDC tabs. This one can on occasion cause the item to break (no idea why, it seems to be a bit random), so test on a copy of the file if you're fixing a new mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2024 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
One method is to export just the base mesh (OBJ, without shadow) and reimport (replace) it. No need to do any changes. This updates the bounding box in most cases.

If for some reason you can't do this, there is an "Add to bounding box" option in one of the GMDC tabs. This one can on occasion cause the item to break (no idea why, it seems to be a bit random), so test on a copy of the file if you're fixing a new mesh.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 9:19 AM Last edited by SadieBishop : 17th Jun 2024 at 8:58 AM.
To expand the clickable area of an object, you'll need to adjust its bounding box in the object's settings. This can usually be done in the object editor or by editing the object's properties file. Look for options related to bounding box size or clickable area. I was struggling with my dissertation for weeks. Then, I discovered https://academized.com/professional...rtation-writers Academized's professional dissertation writers. At first, I was skeptical about their affordable prices. But when I received my dissertation, I was impressed by the high quality and professionalism. They delivered excellent work at a very reasonable cost. If you're facing similar issues, I highly recommend their services.