Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1551 Old Today at 12:45 PM
(I thought I had left a comment here??)

Better than not getting a larger budget, otherwise we be having another Love Struck situation.

I feel like maybe its a new concept and didn’t want it to look like a flop, while Lovestruck was done countless of times in the sims series.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#1552 Old Today at 4:09 PM
Lovestruck is barren and devoid of any real content. What is there could have been significantly improved with the simple inclusion of having things to do. Literally just that. It didn’t seem like there was a solid theme or consistency outside of “love” - dating isn’t an experience, just an activity.

Despite using the existing 3 (technically 4) main social lots in the base game, the pack doesn’t enhance them. Just one tandem date activity in each would have been 10x better, but I like inclusion of the board game. I would have having a world just to have more dating activities.

1. The woo-hoo blanket was perfect for park settings, but a picnic basket to pair with it would be better than magically spawning food. A larger group picnic blanket would also be great.

2. Any bar game would be great for bars. Poker, Shuffleboard, Billiards, Arcade cabinets, Bingo… anything.

3. Couple specific styles of dance would be a great addition to nightclubs as well as the ability to do certain dancing based on the music playing. There’s not really much else they can add to nightclubs that doesn’t already exist, outside of dancing on bars/tables.

4. Music instruments to learn or for NPCs to play would be a great addition to lounges, which you could also use to woo a love interest. If it must be in Mexico, a mariachi band NPC group would be great with maracas, or someone playing violin to couples on dates at dinner.

5. Obviously, dumbbell racks, but having a bench press machine to spot someone would have been perfect, or helping a partner do sit ups. A spray tanning booth at a gym would be great for woo-hoo.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Page 63 of 63