Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#34451 Old Today at 4:27 AM
Do something to unstick your randomizer so they don't show up together all the time, and install teleporters on your lots so you can zap troublesome people away.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#34452 Old Today at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
What is the best way to stop tourists from fighting on every single vacation community lot?

I've been sending teens to college and the parents keep rolling wants to go on vacation. There are two tourists that keep fighting every single time they are on the same vacation lot community lot.

I would pause and make selectable and fix the relationship with the simblender on them both. I think that should stick.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#34453 Old Today at 9:36 AM
Not strictly game related but I've found two visual glitches in the clean UI by greatcheesecakepersona - I'm not on tumblr and it seems like they haven't published anything in the last two years. Has anyone taken over the project or are they still active elsewhere, maybe here on MTS?

I'll just share a couple of pictures here though, maybe they will read this topic.

1st is the icon for the groceries delivery, still old style (the other two are fine, not sure if it's a mod conflict though)

2nd is the slider for eyelashes, in CAS works fine but in "change appearance" is shortened - again, thought it might have to do with more cas columns mod" but I'm positive I've this issue way before I downloaded that mod.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction
Mad Poster
#34454 Old Today at 10:38 AM Last edited by FranH : Today at 3:39 PM.
Quote:
@FranH The voodoo doll has a handful of uses that you may or may not find particularly useful in your own game. It can warm a target up or cool them down, instantly inspire romance or friendship, drastically lower a sim's bladder/hygiene/comfort motives, and possibly make the target sim throw up. It also has a possibility of backfiring on the user.
I use a mod that's supposed to make the voodoo doll "more powerful": https://modthesims.info/d/248431/bu...d-10-08-07.html

I've had that mod you cite forever, but I've never known how to use it! I just learned (from the comments) that you put it in the inventory of the pixel and it will now work! I learned something about the game today!

After 20 years, one still has the capacity to not know everything about this game!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Page 1379 of 1379