Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 5:11 PM
Default Change placement of an object
I download before some years some animals from a site with the name, I think, Wild Creek. Now I am trying to make a zoo, and some of the animals can only be on top of a counter. I want them to be on the ground. I don’t know modding so I hope that there is a way to change object placement with tsr workshop. If you now such a way please tell me.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old Yesterday at 7:11 PM
if you have this mod installed you can freely place an object almost everywhere (you can change height without the need of an omsp)
https://omedapixel.tumblr.com/post/...s-now-available

slightly overwhelming to use at first if you ask me, but it's super handy when you get the hang of it..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Inventor
#3 Old Yesterday at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karamela131
I download before some years some animals from a site with the name, I think, Wild Creek. Now I am trying to make a zoo, and some of the animals can only be on top of a counter. I want them to be on the ground. I don’t know modding so I hope that there is a way to change object placement with tsr workshop. If you now such a way please tell me.

You can try pressing shift, control, C at the same time. A box appears top left corner. Type "testingcheats enabled" without "" marks. Then press shift, control, C again, and type in "moveobjects on", again no "". In build? buy mode, you can pick up and move almost anything, including Sims.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old Today at 4:15 PM
Thanks all of you, I will try all these. I forget to tell you that this items are also invisible and they became visible with the moveobjects cheat.