Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 11:46 PM
Default Generic Food Maker Translation
Hello!

Firstly, sorry if this is not the right place to ask or if it is not right to ask. If so, I am sorry.

Secondly, my point for this thread. I am very fond of the script mod created by Arsil known as Generic Food Maker. I find that in conjunction with Around the Sims creations and other ones, they contribute to a better and more fun gameplay. However I do appreciate a lot immersion in my game and because of that I always try to keep as much as I can coherent with the original game. It happens to be that I play in Spanish and any contextual menu in English makes me feel out of the "original" experience. So I usually translate by myself most of the objects and mods that I install through STBL. But Generic Food Maker (and other Arsil mods) do not contain STBL resources. I tried to read tutorials about localized coding but it really escapes my level of expertise. So...

Essentially, considering Arsil has not been around for a while and that her/his profile page says "Feel free to modify my mods and/or use them for your own projects"...

Would a kind soul volunteer to introduce STBL resources to this mod (localize the texts) so I can translate them??? I feel it can be useful for more people in other languages too. But if I am asking something too difficult I am sorry.