Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#13451 Old Today at 3:54 PM
For me they weren't, I liked seeing all opinions although I have another, but that is something very autistic. I also liked expressing what I said, I think it is quite accurate.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13452 Old Today at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
There are ways to say things and over the years, I've seen that you are one of the few people I see who enjoy looking for drama. That doesn't seem constructive to me.

Why do you think I enjoy looking for drama? I find that offensive.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#13453 Old Today at 4:03 PM
For me they weren't

Screenshots
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#13454 Old Today at 4:08 PM
Anyway, I love my sim aliens and I have a mod that allows the abductee to accept or reject impregnation, so it feels a bit better. For me, the sims universe is a completely seperate universe from ours, and physics, politics and society work completely differently. It's a universe of tropes and slapstick, and political incorrectlness, and I kinda like that, especially now the real world is (thankfully) trying to be politically more appropriate. I think when you make a neighbourhood to share you should make it to your own preferences and loves, and then others who feel the same will take it and shape it into their own.
Mad Poster
#13455 Old Today at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
*simsample enters thread*

*simsample reads last two pages*

I went "wtf?" too.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#13456 Old Today at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I went "wtf?" too.

it's all "WTF. being like "yeah whatever you say" people have to shit horn their other ideals upon me. All I wanted to know was whether people enjoyed playing pregnant alien Sims in their 'hoods.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Inventor
#13457 Old Today at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
it's all "WTF. being like "yeah whatever you say" people have to shit horn their other ideals upon me. All I wanted to know was whether people enjoyed playing pregnant alien Sims in their 'hoods.

In my opinion, yes, people quite like alien lore and that can give you more richness to the story. But I don't know if it would be a good idea for you to only do it in women, since people have become attached to men preg lore, and in addition to that, you are following maxis stories, so it would be more coherent if there had been a pregnant male. But I don't know. As the author, you are the one who has to decide.
Scholar
#13458 Old Today at 4:27 PM

It is possible to have that discussion without bringing in unrelated and highly divisive topics. Stick to Sims 2 and leave the politics out of it if that's "all you wanted to know."
Mad Poster
#13459 Old Today at 4:33 PM

Gee, then maybe you should've kept it on topic instead of going on an anti-abortion rights rant and telling me to leave my country because I'm glad my family's no longer allowed to be enslaved and calling people "dump." No one would've known about any of our ideals if you'd exhibited some self control.

I know I said hijack over, but are you really going to attempt to rewrite the history of an hour ago? Okay, back on my ignore list you go. Sorry mods, I'll take the hit.
Inventor
#13460 Old Today at 4:46 PM
@omglo I think HarVee was wrong to tell you that, but I'm sure he doesn't think that way about that specific thing, I hope you make peace.
Mad Poster
#13461 Old Today at 4:53 PM
@omglo I think HarVee was wrong to tell you that, but I'm sure he doesn't think that way about that specific thing, I hope you make peace.

He absolutely feels that way, or he wouldn't have thought it, typed it, submitted it, then tried to pretend people were pushing their ideals onto him, because I didn't take kindly to it. We won't be making peace, but I will be focusing my energy on the sort of people who don't say such vile things, going forward.
Inventor
#13462 Old Today at 4:56 PM
There is an eclipse these days and the energy is somewhat dense.
Page 539 of 539