Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2024 at 9:14 PM
Default The Winter Time / Harsh Weather Challenge
Inspired during game-play of a possible what if (and all those stupid mobile game ads related with survival of winter with tribes and single mobile). While by no means I have played this, I just know its doable to survive, because it's not that difficult to not die when you know all the in's and outs of the game.

Backstory:
If you want a headcanon, think of somebody in SimLand messing too much with the weather machine gizmo thing, where it effed up being malfunction and setting the world a-freeze (or maybe its Elsa-doing and not some freak atmoshphere disaster.

Game Rules
A: Winter Variantion
1. Set all four seasons to be winters in neighborhood world
1. Create/Play A One Single Sim (preferably with no advancements/talents/aspirations/etc), a plop them into a single lot (the size for you to pick, but do note this challenge forbids moving out residentials).
2. Set their funds to zero.
3. If Rod Humble comes to drop the computer, you can never sell it for money (so delete the unwrapped package or save it for a table to use)
4. Now, try playing this challenge without freezing to death. If you need to warm up ways, find as alternatives ways you can to do so (leave to community lot and provided shelter facility if you must)
5. If you do eventually manage to earn and save enough money for a small shack to build, great. But the challenge isn't over and you're stuck playing with this condition until you have enough points to purchase weather-controlling machine to set things in order.

Other CAN'T DOs:[*]Have a owned business community lot (exception residential, but no ticket machine allowed!) or go on vacation (holiday is not on their mind in hazardous odds)[*].... That's so far I can think of reasons that would make it cheaty.

If you wanna play Plundering Hail or In The Middle of ThunderStorm, you can give your Sim the equal amount of Aspiration Points (aspirationPoints cheat), spend it all on the Weathernaught 57X machine, set it to deadly precipitation, and delete the machine right away till you can win it back.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.