Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 11:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets, Supernatural
Default Trying to convert praline fortune gem eyes to sims 3
I really like praline fortune gems eyes 115 and I use them all the time for the sims 4 but I don’t know how to make eyes for the sims 3 so I would really appreciate if someone know how to do it and help me
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 3:16 AM
You may have more luck asking over in the Create forum, as those with experience with this may not be checking the general help section

This type of retexture work is easy enough to learn from reverse-engineering.
If you want to make defaults, you'd want to open an existing eye default in S3PE and note what resources it overwrites as well as the layout of the textures.
If you want to make facepaint eyes, you could either clone a CC package directly or open it in the same way just to make note of what type of CASPart it is and the texture layout again.

The main part will just be moving and resizing the TS4 texture to fit the TS3 face overlay. Then you can decide if you want to make it recolourable or use the swatches as-is.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 3:20 AM
Is it alright if you can send a link to it
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 12:02 PM
Looks like they found it:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=681547

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!