Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2024 at 6:33 AM
Default WCIF Racing suits/firesuits?
So I'm a motorsports enthusiast - particularly when it comes to NASCAR - and been trying to find anything that looks like the actual firesuits worn by drivers:

I've looked around and seen very few racing related items, and the stuff I've found was more or less not what I was looking for. I've also tried modifying textures on base game full body stuff but that yielded less than ideal results.

I know The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff has exactly what I'm looking for, as there was a racing suit in there, but I'm not sure how possible it would be to do a conversion, let alone the slightest idea of how to do it if it is. For reference, this is what I'm talking about:

Is there anything out there that gets close to this, and if so where would I find it?

I'm a NASCAR fan
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2024 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jacobc62
So I'm a motorsports enthusiast - particularly when it comes to NASCAR - and been trying to find anything that looks like the actual firesuits worn by drivers:

I've looked around and seen very few racing related items, and the stuff I've found was more or less not what I was looking for. I've also tried modifying textures on base game full body stuff but that yielded less than ideal results.

I know The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff has exactly what I'm looking for, as there was a racing suit in there, but I'm not sure how possible it would be to do a conversion, let alone the slightest idea of how to do it if it is. For reference, this is what I'm talking about:

Is there anything out there that gets close to this, and if so where would I find it?

The only one I could find was the Belaloallure Froy racer suit by belal1997 - https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...eon/id/1554499/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2024 at 11:48 PM
I had found that, too, but it's not what I'm looking for.

I'm a NASCAR fan