Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2024 at 8:59 PM Last edited by simsample : Yesterday at 7:59 PM.
Default Solved-Adele flushTopFemale AF top mesh
Hi, I wonder if anyone has this Adele top in game for adult female?

The download from her site came with teen and adult female textures, but only one mesh, which was bundled with the AF download. Strangely though, the mesh works for the teen textures, but not for the adult textures. The mesh is ADELE_mesh_flushTopFemale.package

Teen:

Adult:

If I open the mesh in SimPE, to me it looks just like a single mesh.
The files are still available here on Liquid Sims if anyone wants to look at them:
https://archive.liquidsims.com/mirr...TSweater&pane=0

I wonder, does anyone have the adult top working in-game, and if so could they point me to the mesh they used please? I am thinking that maybe Adele left out one of the files when uploading to her site. Maybe she uploaded it elsewhere?

Thank you!

Edited to add: Does anyone have the Adele downloads Yuxi mentions here on Garden Of Shadows please?:
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...51219#msg551219
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 12:02 PM
More info: So it seems that many of Adele's adult female tops use this mesh, and none of them work either! These include the pirate tunic top, satin wrinkled halter, lacey blouse, long heather, satin button, sweatshirt, scrunched combo, fractalia, rhinestone, tied sweater... the adult versions of all these images attached.
As far as I can tell using Wayback Machine, even her old adele-sims site had the same mesh uploaded for these tops, and it's hard to believe that no-one noticed this after all this time, given the popularity of Adele's work. So I'm hoping someone has a working mesh somewhere, or that maybe Adele uploaded a mesh to another forum. I've searched WNF and GoS as best I can, but no luck so far.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#3 Old Yesterday at 2:25 AM
This is speculation but I think she may have gone and redone the mesh later as a completely new file instead of just replacing the shape in the existing mesh (it has much later edit date than the textures) but didn't relink the textures to it and thus they don't work. So I tried simply relinking them to the mesh and got it working:

Edited to add: Also since I already did the relinking on those, here's those four as fixed files .
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old Yesterday at 11:29 AM
Oh brilliant, thank you very much @foxmanic ! I looked at the meshes and couldn't figure out whether the adult mesh was in there or not. I'll have a go with the others when I get chance.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old Yesterday at 4:16 PM
Thanks to @foxmanic I got the other tops fixed, uploaded to SFS:
https://simfileshare.net/download/4753928/
Please also download foxmanic's files above.