Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 6:50 AM
Default How to Download from TheSims.cc
Hi. Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but, oh well...

I've been trying literally three weeks to register with TheSims.cc and I never got the confirmation email. When I try to send a message to the administrator I get an error message that I can't send it because I haven't registered. Can't register because I'm not getting the email. Basically, I'm running in circles. TheSims.cc is a Russian site and maybe that's the problem? Anyway, I'm hoping someone can provide some guidance. This is bugging me to no end. (First world problems, lol)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Sep 2024 at 1:10 AM Last edited by jormor1991 : 14th Sep 2024 at 1:21 AM.
I know this thread is OLD!... but does anyone have a solution to this? I am having the exact same issue as OP.

Edit: I seemed to have stumbled upon a solution shortly after posting this comment and figured I would share if anyone was interested. I was able to successfully register using a Russian email address (I created a free one using mail.ru). Once I used this email address, I was finally able to receive a confirmation email to finish setting up my account.