Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 5:14 PM
Default Child Sims Keep Cancelling Interactions To Follow Their Parents
My child sims keep following their parents and it's really annoying. If the parents are gone and the child is home alone, they wont try to follow their parents, but if they (the kid) leave the lot, they immediately run or bike ride to wherever their parents are. This has caused my child sims to fail school because they just REFUSE to stop following their parents. My only solution to that was to send them to military/prep school and that sucks because my intention in this specific save file was to play child to elder. I befriended another child sim I created in a separate family and invited them over, but they did the same thing (following wherever their parent is). As far as I'm concerned, this only happens in this save file.

I've used debug enabler and the sim controls tool mod to show the interaction and both say "Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim+FollowParent+Definition, High" and I thought I'd be able to find this in Retuner to change it, but I wasn't able to. Trying to Google the interaction name brought me to a dead end too and it seems I'm the only person with this problem. Any help with this would be very much appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old Today at 2:28 AM