15 years later
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#477 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 6:32 PM
Claire Ursine and her newborn

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Field Researcher
#478 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 12:05 AM
A group of friends in their sixties. They've been friends for so long. I don't know why me and my wife are the only ones who put on weight. This is unfair!
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#479 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 8:37 PM
65-year-olds celebrating their retirement
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#480 Old 8th Aug 2024 at 10:03 PM
40 years have passed in a blink of an eye

Screenshots

Scholar
#481 Old 21st Aug 2024 at 3:53 AM
Dramatis Personae...

Not exactly a family, although some of them are related to others: There's a grandfather and grand son, two cousins, an aunt and a brother and sister. They get along as well as you can expect from a sim household.

So, from left to right:-

Colour Sergeant Jack Tremaine, (sergeant at arms); Jenny Penworthy (junior chambermaid); Joshua Stubbs (Master of the Queen's Household); Doctor Hans Vanderling (royal tutor); Anthea (the doctor's 'little helper'); Viscountess Zenobia Trewarne (cousin and lady-in-waiting to the queen); Queen Lucilla of Nantrelor; Grand Duchess Beatrice (the queen's aunt and Princess Protector): Harry Tremaine (queen's personal page and Sergeant Tremaine's grandson); Zachary Funke (head footman); Mrs Gwen Trefusis (head cook) and Jenny's older brother Private Denzil Penworthy (royal messenger and general dogsbody).

That's quite enough for one household I should think, even in a place the size of Brelor Castle. This is the first time I've had them all assembled together under one roof and properly dressed. There are, we must assume, a whole host of other characters about the place, but I shall move them in and out as required.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)
Page 20 of 20