1 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 1:05 AM Last edited by littlejestersims : Today at 1:09 AM. Reason: I'm dumb and didn't look through everything
Default WCIF extracted Pleasantview lots
Hi! I'm working on a playthrough of Pleasantview 25 years before the default timeline (by Kingakicia2001), and am thinking about building/remodeling the original Pleasantview houses to suit my needs. But this custom neighbourhood has its own lots, not the original Pleasantview ones. Hence my question - are there extracted versions of the original, came with the game Pleasantview lots? I've searched all the usual places and have found all the Pleasantview families, for example, extracted and downloadable but nothing so far on the houses, at least with the terms I've been trying with.

Would anyone happen to know where to find this kind of thing and be able to point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance, hope this made sense!

edit: I actually looked through all the photos in the download again and it turns out many, or maybe all of the original lots are indeed included in the neighourhood so feel free to delete this thread if you so wish, mods! However, I am still curious as to whether such downloads exist out there - I'm sure that back in the Exchange days there used to be repackaged default hood lots abouts.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old Today at 1:16 AM
It's easy enough to make a new, working copy of the original hoods for extracting sims/lots (and still keeping your original files), so I wouldn't think a lot of people have had too much need of extracting the lots as-is.

Jawusa uploaded custom versions of the hoods here, so you can use them alongside neighborhoods you already have. The custom ones (NE01-03) can work alongside the original N001-3 ones. You can use them to extract/rebuild/redecorate/etc. any lots you want. They don't come with sims, so they would be a lot easier to work with.
https://modthesims.info/download.ph...5#startcomments
(Make sure you don't already have a neighborhood with the NE01 name, if you've used a downloaded custom hood by someone else).