Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#12251 Old 2nd Oct 2024 at 9:19 AM
After a long time I took my sim to university. I forgot how insane the performance bar is! If the sim is not currently studying the bar keeps going down!

So being a gardener is must have for uni student because wonderpetal herb will boost the studying
Advertisement
Test Subject
#12252 Old 2nd Oct 2024 at 1:03 PM
Sims put on a cowboy costume when riding the rodeo bull.

Field Researcher
#12253 Old 4th Oct 2024 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hansyfk
After a long time I took my sim to university. I forgot how insane the performance bar is! If the sim is not currently studying the bar keeps going down!

So being a gardener is must have for uni student because wonderpetal herb will boost the studying

The bar also goes up while you are working on a skill for that specific degree. Like if you are working on charisma and are there for a business degree, your performance goes up. You may end up getting a bigger boosts from upping a skill related to the major rather than studying. Luckily the bar is frozen on the weekend so you can do other things like meet people- or ignore people and work on other skills.
Lab Assistant
#12254 Old 4th Oct 2024 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
The bar also goes up while you are working on a skill for that specific degree. Like if you are working on charisma and are there for a business degree, your performance goes up. You may end up getting a bigger boosts from upping a skill related to the major rather than studying. Luckily the bar is frozen on the weekend so you can do other things like meet people- or ignore people and work on other skills.

Thanks I will try this!
Scholar
#12255 Old Today at 1:39 PM
I discovered that ghosts appear to enjoy fireworks. I let one off at the cemetery in Sunset Valley and earned 20 simoleons. The question is, where did the money come from? 'Dead money' I suppose. Seems like you actually can take it with you.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)
Page 491 of 491