Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2024 at 8:51 AM Last edited by Kwohld89 : 18th May 2024 at 7:11 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Wondering if there are mods for these 2 functions?
Can anyone tell me if there is a mod to change the order of the Sim icons on the left?

Also wondering if anyone knows of a mod which, after a Sim is reset via NRaas or script error, keeps the Sim in place and prevents them from being moved outside?

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2024 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kwohld89
Can anyone tell me if there is a mod to change the order of the Sim icons on the left?

NRaas PortraitPanel has this feature.

Quote: Originally posted by Kwohld89
Also wondering if anyone knows of a mod which, after a Sim is reset via NRaas or script error, keeps the Sim in place and prevents them from being moved outside?

Pretty much no. Part of a full sim reset no matter how or why it happened is for the game to send the sim to their designated "safe" place, which is usually just outside of their home lot. There is a way to perform a much softer (clear the action queue) reset on a sim by way of NRaas DebugEnabler that won't send the sim anywhere (they may jump to one side), but that's not fully resetting the sim like MasterController does nor bear any resemblance to a full reset triggered by a script or game error.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2024 at 11:31 AM
Great thank you!!