View First Unread Quick Reply
Search this Thread
just a girl
#14976 Old Today at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Would that be even possible to have new wants?

I've been meaning to try for a long time, but I haven't had a want idea exciting enough to actually do it. Creating a want is not the hard part. Integrating it into existing want trees or creating a new want tree and fine tuning it so that it won't annoy people like the hobby wants do -- that's a bigger challenge

That said, I don't know for sure if the game will accept the brand new want at all, but I have high hopes, since it does work with new LTWs
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#14977 Unread Today at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
If memory serves me, the TS2 Sims Store had a set of spooky outfits, one of them being a mummy. Don't see why you couldn't just dress your zombie in a mummy costume. What else would you want a mummy sim to do? I can't think of anything that'd make them that compelling... though, i'd probably make them have very low neatness, so they could make mummyfarts.

Confirmed: the mummy costumes... download link here.

-gE
>=)

While that's neat, I was thinking more about like, them having a different overlay from zombies (similar to Midge's werecat overlay for werewolves), mummy's curse (even if not the EXACT same) being something they can do, being more reactive to fire, always being in the bandages when swimming or bathing (not unlike the similar mermaids mod), etc.
Page 600 of 600