3 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1526 Old Yesterday at 3:48 PM
I suspected as much - they sent out PR packages with 3 tarot cards for marketing purposes.

As they appear to be trying to actually market this pack to influencers, I will assume it’s at least a degree more sizable than Lovestruck was.

Hopefully, it will include content for everyone, not just those who want to be a reaper.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1527 Old Today at 1:16 AM Last edited by matrix54 : Today at 4:00 PM.
I feel like I’m spamming, but EA Italia accidentally spoiled a few details.

- A New Spectral World
- Explore Crypts
- Spectral Skills To Master
- Testaments? (I assume Wills)

This sounds very out there and not grounded at all.

Whatever they add, I’m hoping they sprinkle in a new build feature or tool, or the ability to make something in a new way.

Edit: The blog dropped. It’s actually an expansion pack.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#1528 Old Today at 4:11 PM
Interesting...so this pack expands on ghosts as an occult state. I feel like this would have been a good opportunity to introduce zombies, but I guess going back to improve an existing one isn't a bad thing (mermaids weep quietly in the corner).
Field Researcher
#1529 Old Today at 7:24 PM
Also more festivals so spam us with, more traits, more lot traits, more whohoo spots and a funeral event that's probably going to be as broken as Marriages. Oh and for some reasons stuff that would have fit in Paranormal and Magic Realm. When I hear about the stuff that they're adding I just... shake my head. There's too much stuff already in the game. I can just imagine how the Sim Panel will be even more of a scroll with these bucket lists and souls journey stuff. It sound a lot like lifelong ambitions from Sims 2 to me. Just with more steps... and some mid-life crisis thing thrown in.
Smeg Head
#1530 Old Today at 9:49 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : Today at 10:31 PM.
^^^ Aye, "My Funeral Stories..." The "grim" prospect of that. Ouch.

And for the prospect of a Grim Reaper career? Nah, just some kind of grim's-little-helper, part time, short term apprentice until objectives are complete. Did anyone really think Maxis would make the Reaper totally redundant, and the sim a player makes to replace the job would be the sim who turns up at every death thereafter? Too big an "undertaking."

With perhaps a Netherworld to go to as Grim's apprentice, to go find souls and maybe bring them back to resurrect the dead sim? A rabbithole, chance card event, surely?

And what about those players, like myself, who just do not allow death in their games in any regular fashion. What's this pack going to mean to them? Making the odd sim whose sole purpose is to die just to see what this pack has on offer. Then, within a week, back to normal play where death is banned. Geez, that's gonna be a shorter run than the frikken five weeks of Battlepass Grim Events. And at least I don't have to pay for those... kinda.

Ahh, another wishing well too. What's it called? The Well of Deja Vu. Maybe I'd use that one more than the other when the novelty quickly wears off. And that would be zero.

And a Halloween release. Quite apt, though not for the theme of the pack itself. Because there is a genuine scariness about it that will be frighteningly relevant on the day that will have most shaking in their boots. THE PATCH!!! Be afraid. Be very afraid. In cyberspace, no-one can hear your game scream.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Page 62 of 62