Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#34501 Old Today at 1:02 PM
Yeah, it does take up space, because if you make a custom one you have to place it and then remember where it is.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#34502 Old Today at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
The Secret Society lot is hidden, I don't think it actually takes up space in the neighborhood, does it? And I don't think you can have a university without one, anyway.

ALT doesn't have a Secret Society lot (or rather, it has a building that looks like it was intended to be one, that was never hidden), only members. Dormies will generate as members but you can't be abducted to the lot unless it's been zoned and hidden. In order to have a full-fledged secret society in a custom college, @pixienicks had to build a Secret Society, place it, and zone it. Zoning it hid the lot.

Now, to get rid of it, it must be unhidden. In order to unhide the lot, a cheat must be running when the neighborhood loads. Once it's unhidden it can be edited or destroyed normally.

Somewhere in my notes in my game room I have written down everything you need to know to run this cheat. However, we recently had the entire house rewired and what happens when your century-old-house that has never been updated properly is rewired is, everything gets moved away from the walls and stacked up haphazardly so they can cut new holes and put in new outlets and switches and all your open file boxes get new random stuff in them and all your closed file boxes get stuff stacked on top of them and the short version is, you don't know where the stuff you were using before the job started is now and the stuff you last looked at eight years ago (when I uploaded LGU) might as well be on the moon. It'll be weeks, if not months, before we can find anything in the game room.

Somewhere on this site is an explanation of how to use this cheat, but the recent changes to the site map confuse me and again, it's been eight years since I had to look it up. It was probably part of the cheat FAQ. I wish I could be more helpful, but at least now you know what you're looking for?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 1381 of 1381