Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 10:43 PM
Reintroducing Myself: OfficialMonster/Omsimblr!
Hi everyone! I have officially come back to the modding/cc scene.

My name was known on sims2chat (if you remember that dinosaur) as Omsimblr/OfficialMonster and the same usernames on Tumblr and SimfileShare.

It feel so rewarding to be back and seeing how the sims 2 community is getting a resurgence.

You may know me from my humble beginnings of broken cc šŸ˜¤ (bugged NH Deco, Clothes and texture broken Replacements)

To my ā€œI got it nowā€ era where I made MUCH better clothing conversions and NH Deco.

And I am welcoming you on the CURRENT ā€œI can do so much moreā€ era, which includes me seriously diving into making makeup/skintones/textures and custom meshes, and for the first timeā€”modding!

Iā€™m glad to be back and missed the community.

Shout out to the CC creators I used to hangout with. (Voleste is the one that really is fresh in my mind.) I hope to find you all again!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 11:05 PM
Hello @OmsimblrActually Nice to see you back! Glad you are having another crack at making CC and mods- I hope you'll upload here too!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2024 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hello @OmsimblrActually Nice to see you back! Glad you are having another crack at making CC and mods- I hope you'll upload here too!

I plan to! I never ever successfully posted cc to MTS. Iā€™m hoping that changes with the new stuff I made this past two weeks.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Sep 2024 at 12:17 PM
Great! Remember that you can click Upload> Creator Feedback on the menu above and make a thread so that others can test and give you feedback on your stuff. Good luck!