Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#13301 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 4:42 PM
I don't have a specific testing pixel, but when I do, they're tired out by my testing them: "let's go to this community lot to see if what I did fixed it" or, "You have to go have a break, we're going to check out the routing on this lot!"

All I can think of is when I'm done the particular pixel will look at me and say, "Are WE done yet, madam? I have a life, too!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13302 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 5:18 PM
I've had anything from a test family, to a test hood, to a full test folder.

Depends what I'm testing, but I'll usually test with minimal other CC (my regular mods + basic defaults, and whatever I'm testing). Sometimes I use them to take pictures of some new CC and I just want fast loading + easy finding in my CC.
Instructor
#13303 Old Yesterday at 1:34 AM
The good thing about taking a step back from The Sims and enjoying other games is that it feels refreshing. The bad thing about taking a step back from The Sims and enjoying other games is "what the hell was I even doing".

Nice Rachel we're having.
My Simblr! Now actually working!
Mad Poster
#13304 Old Today at 12:26 AM
I find it hilarious that telling a Sim to clean up a plate of burned food, they just shove the entire thing into the dishwasher without scraping off the food first.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#13305 Old Today at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I find it hilarious that telling a Sim to clean up a plate of burned food, they just shove the entire thing into the dishwasher without scraping off the food first.

I mean, I've known a distressing number of people who did that in real life too...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Instructor
#13306 Old Today at 11:57 AM
I finally downloaded a mod that extends every life stage by a x2 and I love it. My sims can date around, enjoy their hobbies on theor day off instead of building work skills, earn some money before starting a family, don't become old while the kids are teens. My couples can move in together before saving enough money for their dream home and not have kids right away. It kinda reflects real life where the housing crisis isn't awful.
Page 533 of 533