Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#8976 Old Yesterday at 3:56 AM
With Justin off to college and Jason and Marissa starting to feel their age weigh on them, they moved out of their apartment which required an uncomfortable number of stairs to reach for something much more elder-appropriate. If Justin ever wants to visit he'll have his room (with a private bathroom!) upstairs, while the parents can live their lives without ever again going up a flight of stairs.

Editor's note: I hate the Cleveland's apartment and I always wanted to move them out. I'm tempted to just bulldoze that stupid lot, it's hideous.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My Simblr! Now actually working!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#8977 Old Today at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
Well, ever since I accidentally ruined the secret society for my university, I've been looking for a way to have some socialization opportunities in my uni hood since I now have ~35 young adults at uni at any given time and I want easy ways for them to make new friends outside their existing social circle without me having to create and maintain a bunch of Greek houses.

I finished the others over the weekend. I didn't do one for all 12 majors because some majors don't have a lot of sims and also how do I make an entire (usable) building about philosophy. Also they got more detailed as I moved to majors with more related objects and decor, like sciences and art.

-Science (biology, physics)
-Mathematics
-Liberal Arts (history, psychology, philosophy)
-Drama
-Art

My most recent graduating class had 8 members, who I'm now moving back to the hood and getting them set up with jobs and decent outfits. Twins William and Josephine Carrington aged up into a lab coat, and a croptop, shorts and fishnet tights combo respectively.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#8978 Old Today at 7:11 AM
Since my old Strangetown hood has kinda gone off the rails over the years, I wanted to go back to the original residents, but as a prequel of sorts this time with a small twist. Using Ezlla's Strangetown, only bigger map, I have it split between a government/research housing section and a small middle of nowhere town dubbed "Pladdervale" that is heavily based on the dark comedy horror video game "Harvester"

A.P. Vandermorgan is a weapons manufacturing mogul. The Salamis and Beaker families are immigrants that somewhat recently moved in due to their research careers. Glarn Curious's more progressive views on extraterrestrial life creates a rift between him and General Chip Grunt's family.

Glabe Curious (somewhat estranged twin sister of Glarn in this timeline) takes care of Lola and Chloe, and later the Nigmos family will end up living here.
Screenshots
Page 360 of 360