Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2024 at 3:17 PM
Default Hi! ♡
Hello there, I'm Chloe (she/they). I have been playing the sims since I got TS1 for Christmas when I was around 10...11 maybe? But this game changed has changed my life.
Besides the sims, I am a huge fan of Pokemon, ACNH, and Stardew Valley. Nice to meet you!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jun 2024 at 5:12 PM
Hi Chloe, nice to meet you! Are you playing Sims 4, 3, 2 or 1 at the moment? I hope you have fun here!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2024 at 6:10 PM
I am currently playing the sims 3!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jun 2024 at 6:39 PM
Great! If you click Sims3> Community forums in the menu at the top of the page, you could talk about your game and also post pictures of your sims and worlds.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2024 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Great! If you click Sims3> Community forums in the menu at the top of the page, you could talk about your game and also post pictures of your sims and worlds.

Thank you!!
Mad Poster
#6 Old Today at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by quirkytrait
Hello there, I'm Chloe (she/they). I have been playing the sims since I got TS1 for Christmas when I was around 10...11 maybe? But this game changed has changed my life.
Besides the sims, I am a huge fan of Pokemon, ACNH, and Stardew Valley. Nice to meet you!
OOo! I am also a Sims 1 and Stardew Valley fan. Nice to meet you!. What is ACNH?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.