Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2024 at 8:32 AM
Default Help in resurrecting Fricorith Tricou
Hello!
I'm wanting to resurrect Fricorith Tricou from Moonlight Falls and add him to one of my other towns, but i have no idea how to do so + if it is safe. Can anyone please help me out with this?
Thankyou
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Sep 2024 at 10:38 AM
According to the sims wiki he can be resurrected with ambrosia: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Ambrosia
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2024 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyLin
According to the sims wiki he can be resurrected with ambrosia: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Ambrosia

Thankyou for your reply!
Im just wanting to know how to find him as waiting every night until he appears in the graveyard just so i can save his character to my saved sims folder seems tedious, but if it’s the only way to do so i will.
Can u be able to do it with certain mods?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Sep 2024 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveNinja
Thankyou for your reply!
Im just wanting to know how to find him as waiting every night until he appears in the graveyard just so i can save his character to my saved sims folder seems tedious, but if it’s the only way to do so i will.

I believe Nraas master controller has a function for this. There is also the spell book from the sims 3 store that IIRC teleports a sim to you. I -think- the enhanced witches mod also has a summon option, but I can't recall which level unlocks it.
Inventor
#5 Old Yesterday at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveNinja
Thankyou for your reply!

As mentioned, I also think that in MC, if that Sim appears in game, you can add them to an open lot, household, including yours, or with settings for it, add the Sim to community lots... BUT he will not have a grave stone (I think). So, to just save him to bin, I would start the game (not in the middle of a long session) move him to your family, take him to CAS and save him, or save the family to library. Then stop without saving.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!