Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#34476 Old 23rd Sep 2024 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
How does the fresh food points interact with the maximum capacity of the fridge? I'd thought it combined with the regular points (e.g. 550/600 meant you could only add 50 fresh points) but it seems to be separate.

From what I've seen/remember, fresh food points are entirely separate from regular food points, and there is no limit on how many may be stored in a fridge.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#34477 Old 23rd Sep 2024 at 6:19 PM
I should test whether I can add more than 600 fresh food points to a fridge.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#34478 Old 23rd Sep 2024 at 7:32 PM

You can. I've had over 1k fresh food points in a fridge.
Mad Poster
#34479 Old 23rd Sep 2024 at 7:34 PM

Okay, probably not limited by capacity.

Screenshots

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#34480 Old 23rd Sep 2024 at 8:15 PM Last edited by FranH : 25th Sep 2024 at 11:41 AM.
I do believe that at that level, you never have to buy food again because the fresh food points are sufficient. I have several families that have at least 300 points and they don't need to buy food for a very long time. It takes a while to use them up.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Inventor
#34481 Old 25th Sep 2024 at 3:46 PM
I know that to make sub hoods it is better not to have sims living in apartments. Is there anything else I should know? For example, having graves on a community lot can cause problems, or can it be done?
Mad Poster
#34482 Old 25th Sep 2024 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
I know that to make sub hoods it is better not to have sims living in apartments. Is there anything else I should know? For example, having graves on a community lot can cause problems, or can it be done?

Why no sims in apartments?
Inventor
#34483 Old 25th Sep 2024 at 7:32 PM
If I'm right, when adding a sub hood to a neighborhood it's better that there aren't any sims living in apartments or it may cause errors. Once it has been added, you can move the ones you want. I guess I should have explained myself better. Does anyone know if the same thing happens with graves in community lots? Could it cause an error like deleting graves or something like that?
Mad Poster
#34484 Old 25th Sep 2024 at 8:25 PM
If that's the case, shouldn't the Downtown version of Belladonna Cove be a bad idea?
Inventor
#34485 Old 25th Sep 2024 at 8:50 PM
Don't know. I'm wondering why I seem to see a lot of custom neighborhood creators avoid it because of what I've said. I am asking, not stating.
Mad Poster
#34486 Old 25th Sep 2024 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
If that's the case, shouldn't the Downtown version of Belladonna Cove be a bad idea?

IIRC the downtown version has the apartment dwellers in the simbin.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#34487 Old Yesterday at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
If I'm right, when adding a sub hood to a neighborhood it's better that there aren't any sims living in apartments or it may cause errors. Once it has been added, you can move the ones you want. I guess I should have explained myself better. Does anyone know if the same thing happens with graves in community lots? Could it cause an error like deleting graves or something like that?

Ah I see. I thought you meant never put sims in apartments at all. XD
Page 1380 of 1380