Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#4276 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 11:09 PM
No, I think it was a grocery store set because I also found some other stuff like giant slabs of meat, fruit cut outs etc.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#4277 Old 16th Jun 2024 at 7:35 AM
"Turns out that setting your customers on fire is bad for business."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#4278 Old 16th Jun 2024 at 8:12 PM
" Crap! There are no houses left in the hood" as Tara and her fiancé, Avani and Maxence got back in the neighbourhood from Uni.
Mad Poster
#4279 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 9:05 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 18th Jun 2024 at 10:41 AM.
In a discussion with a friend: "the lot ended up flooded with pee puddles."

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#4280 Old 24th Jun 2024 at 2:23 AM
While looking through Sim State University for the first time in well over 5 years: "Was the Maxis employee who designed this not paid enough?"

Nice Rachel we're having.
My Simblr! Now actually working!
Mad Poster
#4281 Old 24th Jun 2024 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
While looking through Sim State University for the first time in well over 5 years: "Was the Maxis employee who designed this not paid enough?"

Did you ever see that weird house in Riverblossom Hills? It's way off in a corner of the hood and and so out-of-place and weirdly designed that I'm convinced that it was a test lot they forgot to remove before shipping.

Instructor
#4282 Old 24th Jun 2024 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Did you ever see that weird house in Riverblossom Hills? It's way off in a corner of the hood and and so out-of-place and weirdly designed that I'm convinced that it was a test lot they forgot to remove before shipping.

111 Vine Street, the massive yet completely empty house with the weirdly-shaped pool and a greenhouse? Would fit right in with the Sim State community lots.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My Simblr! Now actually working!
Mad Poster
#4283 Old 29th Jun 2024 at 3:55 AM
"Okay, who brought their cat to the orgy club?"

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4284 Old 29th Jun 2024 at 10:07 AM
"Okay, who brought their cat to the orgy club?"

Mad Poster
#4285 Old 29th Jun 2024 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4286 Old 30th Jun 2024 at 12:01 AM
Well, the cat was dressed for it, anyway!
Mad Poster
#4287 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 6:19 AM

"Okay I guess using the customer limit adjuster to allow 25 at a time was a bit too much."

After a restart: "Malcolm, please stop rolling wants to flirt with your customers."

Mad Poster
#4288 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 10:50 AM
While waiting for the birth of a child.."Now, let's see how many there will be...1...2...3. OMG 4! I can't! I just can't believe this! Game, YOU LIED! There wasn't just 1!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Alchemist
#4289 Old Yesterday at 10:54 PM
To Anthéa Rivest showing up at her boyfriend's club: "You can't be here! You're supposed to watch your kids at Todd's place."

She and Todd don't live together. He's 58, she's 43.
Long story short, he has the custody of their twins while she's still living with her elder parents.
Her mother is the Mayor and she hates Todd hence Todd and Anthéa are not married yet.
Mad Poster
#4290 Old Today at 4:22 AM
"Dizzou zip knee caflahflah... so poetic"
- My friend after seeing the transcribed lyrics to one of the Simlish songs

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4291 Old Today at 11:22 AM
"Dizzou zip knee caflahflah... so poetic"
- My friend after seeing the transcribed lyrics to one of the Simlish songs

Wait until they read:
Glabe
Vada skijay
Glabe zan
Vada skijay
Glarn