Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Alderlock : 9th Jul 2024 at 10:39 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Uneven Carpool Road
I made around 5x3 lot and it appears to have an uneven carpool road, this possible 'glitch' causes carpools to be halted way past work time, it doesn't appear to be a big deal but it does for NPCs car, which made service NPC appears out of nowhere and possibly glitched in the long run. Do you guys have any ideas on how to fix this?
[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 4:30 PM
Says 'Content not Available'.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 5:12 PM
I dont know why it cant attach pictures
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 5:41 PM
You're trying to attach from Facebook - it's likely not valid as an attachment or as an "open for all" picture link.
The easiest is to save the picture to your computer, and attach it to the first post.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
You're trying to attach from Facebook - it's likely not valid as an attachment or as an "open for all" picture link.
The easiest is to save the picture to your computer, and attach it to the first post.

I did it, Thank you hahaha
Alchemist
#6 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 2:16 AM
You can fix most of it with the constrainelevation cheat, but it probably won't do the very edges.

Or use Mootlida's LotAdjuster.
With the lotAdjuster, you would probably need to first extend the lot (flattening the edges), then shrink it again to keep the flattened edge in the original lot size.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
You can fix most of it with the constrainelevation cheat, but it probably won't do the very edges.

Or use Mootlida's LotAdjuster.
With the lotAdjuster, you would probably need to first extend the lot (flattening the edges), then shrink it again to keep the flattened edge in the original lot size.

is this also can be used on lot in lot bin?
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alderlock
is this also can be used on lot in lot bin?

Not if I recall correctly.
The lot must have been saved (if you’ve built anything, and put it into the lot bin, that is already done), and I think it has to be placed in a neighbourhood while editing. You will in any case have to enter the lot, make a change and save it, and then usually pick it up and re-place it in hood view, for the lot imposter to be refreshed.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jul 2024 at 11:18 PM
You may need to turn moveobjects on for this to work, but you should be able to use the terrain tools to flatten most of the road so it's level with the rest of the lot, though you won't be able to get all the way to the edges.

To flatten the edges, open the lot in the Lot Adjuster, click the "Advanced..." button to see more options, and in the dropdown next to "Lot edges:" select "Flatten." No need to enlarge or shrink the lot.

To answer your other question, the Lot Adjuster can be used on any lot that actually exists within the neighborhood, not a copy that's been saved to the lot bin.