Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2024 at 2:31 PM
Default Problems with half and none states of food
Still having problems with my bread. I cloned the Turkey food to make a bread that was prepared then baked. I had to change the eating type from fork to hands, and worked out how to animate the slice to go into the sim's mouth. However, after changing the eat type, the bread slice does not go from the half state to the none state even though the sim has finished eating it. All morphs are present and correct. It is just displaying incorrectly, because when the plate is cleared away, it goes to the none state (empty). This also happens if I change the eat type with the Turkey clone (without changing anything else). So there is some type of error with the updating of the model between the half-stage (which is fine) and the clearing of the plate.

I have compared everything in the file with other types of food that eat with hands (hamburger, toaster pastry) but I can't work out what is going wrong.

I have attached the file (with the board needed to make it work) and would really appreciate it if someone could help me finish this project.

TIA.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Bread.7z (919.1 KB, 0 downloads)
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2024 at 4:50 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2024 at 3:02 AM
Thanks. I changed those and it didn't fix it. For some reason the model doesn't update until the plate is cleared away.