Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:23 PM
it's not really more difficult. i've got that "seethem" hack (almost the same as using boolprop codes, but i never remember them). it's not as good as insim, of course, but so far so good.
and with seethem, i can also speed up plant growing. got a perfect garden (and the wishing well from the gardening company or whatever they're called) in no time. just shift-clicking on the plants, and "make harvestable". helped me with the making of my first plant-sim also (infest trees with bugs a lot of times. and of course some small hacks that still work with seasons, like one that learns pets commands in no time.
oh, and I use "maxmotives". makes all a lot easier.

but I miss inteen and insim. and the "more sims on the lot-hack". too small families.

but I don't know where to find the "seethem" hack now. i've spotted it on different sites, but can't remember where.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PennyTheCorgi
It's total chaos but I love it, except for the baby that never stops crying....

I know what you mean. I realized that if I put the baby on the floor not crib he/she stops crying. I know it's not very nice but at least it's quiet that way!! I hope maxis will fix this glitch soon.

"Life is like box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." -- Forrest Gump
Field Researcher
#28 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:15 PM
Nope. It's pretty easy for me. Without boolprops too. Its easy. All I do is had a parent stay at home, watch the kids until a teenager is available, then they go back to work. And gardening? Not hard at all. Watering it every 3 or four horus isn't a slaveing chore. Pets? Discipline it, and you can trust it.
Page 2 of 2