Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 8:43 PM
Default Is there any mod to leave the TV on yet?
So i recently opened up my own shop,
it's a electronic shop, and i got TV's on the walls but when they turned off it seems so dead, i would love (like in reallife) that all of them are on,
is there any mod/cheat where you can leave it on for forever?

peace!
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:19 PM
I was actually thinking about this the other day.. I miss being able to have my sims arrive home from work, turn on the TV and leave it on while they cook something and do other things. I mean, who turns off the TV to go to the bathroom/grab something to eat/etc., only to turn it back on a few seconds later? Really need an automatic on/off interaction like we had in TS3.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 10:27 PM
Its been awhile since I played but I found a work around this, no need for mods. Simply enter cheat code:i;e (Ctrl + Shift + C) testingcheats true ----> then cas.fulleditmode ---> Let your sim turn on the tv while watching hold down shift and click your sim. Select Reset Debug. this will reset your sim but leaves the TV running.

I done this with my Coffee shop and with my Spy Room, let dozens of TV running with the news with the tactical map at the center ^_~
:P
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aninhas103
I was actually thinking about this the other day.. I miss being able to have my sims arrive home from work, turn on the TV and leave it on while they cook something and do other things. I mean, who turns off the TV to go to the bathroom/grab something to eat/etc., only to turn it back on a few seconds later? Really need an automatic on/off interaction like we had in TS3.

I never watch tv in real life, but I just wanted to say it always annoyed me when tvs were left on everyone's different
Test Subject
#5 Old Today at 6:28 AM
there are these 2 turn tv on and no auto turn off