Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 4:08 PM
Default Adele items from GoS
Hi, I've been trying to make a collection of all of Adele's items. I have everything form LiquidSims, some WNF aspirations, and with help I fixed some tops here.

I found a thread on GoS from a long time ago where Yuxi mentioned some items that Adele shared, and uploaded them to Mediafire. Unfortunately those links are dead now, so I wonder if anyone downloaded these at the time, or knows where I could get them from?

No images I'm afraid, just that they are poppies, posh loveseat and czarina muff.
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...51219#msg551219
Yuxi says: "Oh! I have some objects that weren't from her site or an aspiration set (I think?)....It's the loveseat in the Bode picture, poppies and a fur muff accessory set."
The image from the Bode set indicates that it could be this loveseat:

Thank you for any clues, or any leads to other rare Adele content!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 5:35 PM
Hello friend! Here's what I have that I didn't see at their site

And you might look in this thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 7:58 PM
Thank you so much @shastakiss , as ever you are very helpful!

I'd already found the dragons and the ornate box (which is hidden on the donation page of the site), but the planters and aspitation mix had some recolours that I hadn't seen (the items themselves were later included in the sets on the site also). The real gems for me are the poppies and the loveseat, with recolours- brilliant! I took some pics for anyone else wanting them, and of the dragons also:

The thread you linked was the one I had already seen, where Yuxi mentioned the items. So thank you very much, with your help I almost have it all!

I am just missing the fur muff accessory set (czarina muff).
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 9:14 PM Last edited by shastakiss : 6th Jul 2024 at 10:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The thread you linked was the one I had already seen

Oh good I linked you to the thread you linked in your WCIF haha

Good luck with the accessory!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 10:18 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 3:03 AM
@simsample Some of Adele items are still here on this site https://modthesims.info/downloads/all/?u=1374247&p=1
You may already have these items not sure.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 11:24 AM
Thank you very much for helping @Simonut ! Yes I have everything from this site, as well as everything from her old site (AdeleVK). I have all of the things from the WickedNouk Forum Aspiration sets as far as I can tell, and the only item I know of that I can't find now is the muff accessory.
I don't know where it was originally posted, only that Yuxi found it in a WCIF and it was "a fur muff accessory set" or "czarina muff". I don't even gave a picture! I'm just hoping someone remembers it and downloaded, because then I can make a complete archive of Adele's work to keep safe on SFS or Archive.org for future players.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 12:14 AM
omg I have it!? Me who is concerned almost exclusively with build/buy!?

alleliua's sim, Saturnine (last name Osha?), is packaged wearing the white muff and the mesh was included. I googled, glanced thru alleliua's lj, and searched GoS for Saturnine since I'd love to link to it directly but no luck. It might be at their tumblr but time is short so I've re-uploaded her in the above linked Adele folder.

All credit to alleluia for the beautiful sim with special thanks for including the mesh.

I don't know if there were other colors, sorry
Alchemist
#9 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 2:19 AM
That's not what I would call a muff...I was imaging a hand-warmer, not a neck-warmer! But huzzah to Shasta for finding it.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
omg I have it!? Me who is concerned almost exclusively with build/buy!?

Wow, brilliant! Thank you so much @shastakiss ! Very beautiful sim, much appreciated, and thank you to alleliua too!

Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
I don't know if there were other colors, sorry

No worries, the great thing is the white colour is packaged with the sim, so should be easier to recolour maybe (whadda I know, my recolours are a mess! )

Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
That's not what I would call a muff...I was imaging a hand-warmer, not a neck-warmer! But huzzah to Shasta for finding it.

Me too, I suppose muff or muffler could apply to many items. It's a cool item though, I am a big user of accessories so this will be going in-game with the rest of Adele's stuff! I'll also start preparing the whole lot for upload to the internet archive and SFS.

I'll keep this thread open in case anyone else recognises the muff, and has some recolours. Thank you all for helping! And thanks especially shasta for looking again for the muff.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 9:55 PM
Okay, Adele Complete collection now available on the Internet Archive here:
https://archive.org/details/adele-archive.-7z
(torrent available there)
Or on SFS here:
https://simfileshare.net/download/4767982/

Contains all mentioned in this thread, including the fixed AF tops, plus the content from her site and WNF. Hopefully preserved for future players.