2 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#11601 Old 10th Oct 2024 at 3:25 AM
This message, when inviting a pregnant Sim to a community lot.

Screenshots

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#11602 Old 10th Oct 2024 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
If you are a spam bot then go here:
Site Rules

That never really works on me because I actually like the song. XD Why I was clicking on the spam bot link is perhaps a better question lol.
Mad Poster
#11603 Old 11th Oct 2024 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Why I was clicking on the spam bot link is perhaps a better question lol.

We now know your true identity, Charity.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#11604 Old 20th Oct 2024 at 1:58 AM
This fear.

Screenshots

Mad Poster
#11605 Old 20th Oct 2024 at 12:52 PM
LOL. Did she have anything to worry about?
Lab Assistant
#11606 Old 20th Oct 2024 at 11:54 PM
With allmenues, you can "Stomp On" diapers, which will spread a pee puddle around them.
Mad Poster
#11607 Old Yesterday at 6:45 AM
Apparently, if the newspaper thief and the sim reaching for the newspaper to read it act simultaneously, both will be satisfied: the thief running off apparently holding an invisible paper, the playable carrying it to a chair invisibly, and unfolding it back into existence.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#11608 Old Yesterday at 1:45 PM
Apparently townies don't spawn with any makeup. I understand why this choice was made, as townie choices could get a bit wild, if TS4 is anything to go by, but I'm still a bit bummed, now that I noticed lol. Well, at least this gives me an incentive to give running a salon, a feature I kinda-but-actually-no-not-really cared about, a try.
Page 465 of 465