Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 11:22 PM
Default Tileable TS4 Wood Texture
Having had a requirement for a TS4 matching wood texture for recolour purposes, I cobbled one together myself from an end table texture from the game and hand painted in all of the missing parts and seams. I've spent the past two days(!) creating this.
I thought other recolourists and object creators may find it useful to have available to them as well after I spent so much time on it.

Please bear in mind that when I created it I didn't have any specific dimensions planned so it isn't a square. It IS tileable though.
It is available in .psd and .png formats found within the .zip archive.

Have fun.
I'd love to see any projects people use this in.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  WoodTexture.zip (915.4 KB, 310 downloads) - View custom content

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th May 2023 at 4:44 PM
Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Aug 2024 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Having had a requirement for a TS4 matching wood texture for recolour purposes, I cobbled one together myself from an end table texture from the game and hand painted in all of the missing parts and seams. I've spent the past two days(!) creating this.
I thought other recolourists and object creators may find it useful to have available to them as well after I spent so much time on it.

Please bear in mind that when I created it I didn't have any specific dimensions planned so it isn't a square. It IS tileable though.
It is available in .psd and .png formats found within the .zip archive.

Have fun.
I'd love to see any projects people use this in.

Love this, thank you so much!