Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2024 at 7:17 PM
Default Error message when opening Zerbus Mod Constructor
I really need some help. I have no modding experience whatsoever and I’ve recently downloaded Zerbus Mod Constructor, because I wanted to make a custom career for my historical save file. I am a Mac user and obviously had my fair share of difficulties to get it to work, but in the end I did manage to open the application using wine. When I did, an error message popped up, that the “flirty introduction” resource was already in use in multiple places and I couldn’t do anything except send a bug report to the GitHub issue section. I’m at loss what to do and would really appreciate any kind of advice…
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Aug 2024 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noir12345
I really need some help. I have no modding experience whatsoever and I’ve recently downloaded Zerbus Mod Constructor, because I wanted to make a custom career for my historical save file. I am a Mac user and obviously had my fair share of difficulties to get it to work, but in the end I did manage to open the application using wine. When I did, an error message popped up, that the “flirty introduction” resource was already in use in multiple places and I couldn’t do anything except send a bug report to the GitHub issue section. I’m at loss what to do and would really appreciate any kind of advice…

You can try over at their discord, here: https://discord.com/invite/r9SrU9B