Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#6901 Old 14th Jun 2024 at 3:53 AM
Lack of cheese, cake, cheesecake and tea?[/QUOTE]
============
Lack of sleep. Lack of control over body; I used to be proud of my physical strength and mental resilience. ..about to have a milestone birthday and body not obeying, mind fa8o8ing what?
I would have said lack of PIE but I ate half a pecan pie yesterday. Need more fresh fruit. Need hugs. And broke my toe. At least weather not going to be over 100 for a while.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6902 Old 14th Jun 2024 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Need more fresh fruit. Need hugs. And broke my toe. At least weather not going to be over 100 for a while.

Sending you hugs gramma- I can't do much about the weather though, it's the same here! Cosy blankets and socks, and keep the foot elevated to heal.
Mad Poster
#6903 Old 14th Jun 2024 at 3:26 PM Last edited by Charity : 14th Jun 2024 at 5:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Lack of sleep. Lack of control over body; I used to be proud of my physical strength and mental resilience. ..about to have a milestone birthday and body not obeying, mind fa8o8ing what?
I would have said lack of PIE but I ate half a pecan pie yesterday. Need more fresh fruit. Need hugs. And broke my toe. At least weather not going to be over 100 for a while.

There needs to be a 'sad' button. The only one close is 'disagree' and that would just be confusing. Hope you feel better soon.
Theorist
#6904 Old 14th Jun 2024 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
There needs to be a 'sad' button.
Over 250 people "love" the post announcing CmarNYC and rebekah's passing... We really need the button.
Mad Poster
#6905 Old 15th Jun 2024 at 8:59 AM
Older downloads on MTS with external links. Link rot strikes again. Sigh....

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6906 Old Yesterday at 3:33 AM
Waiting for a customer who's purchasing multiple items to go to the cash register so your Sim can afford to restock the item... only to have them leave the lot for motive failure.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 277 of 277