Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 12:57 AM
Default Lifetime Wish Legacy Challenge
I recently realized how little of the lifetime wishes I have completed while playing the Sims 3 so I designed a challenge to complete them all!

DESCRIPTION
The Lifetime Wish Legacy Challenge (LWLC) is a legacy challenge designed to complete all lifetime wishes (LW) in one legacy. The LWLC is designed more like the normal legacy challenge with a point system and a goal to complete all the LWs in the shortest amount of possible. There are two sub-paths for the Challenge Path, Easy or Hard.

Rules
Easy Mode
- No cheating for money, mood, career level, skill level, etc.
- Aging and story progression (EA or NRAAS) must remain on for the entirety of the challenge.
- Can live in any town and on any lot.
- Play on a normal life span. Ambrosia, resurrecting, life fruit, death flowers, etc. can be used BEFORE a sim’s LW is complete but NOT AFTER.
- Cannot age sims up before the game prompts.
- You cannot earn points off of repeat LW completions.
- Once a sim completes “Surrounded by Family” it cannot be used to earn points again.
- Can start a LW during the teen/child stage (this is recommended).
- All sims must have randomized traits and randomized LW (meaning when a child or teen sim wants a LW, lock it in)
- UNLESS it is a LW you’ve completed before, the next one to appear lock in. So on and so forth.
- If you reach the young adult stage and haven’t chosen a lifetime wish, use a randomizer to pick.
- If a sim marries into your household and you complete their LW and it has not been completed before, you can earn points from it.

Hard Mode
- No cheating for money (except for start), mood, career level, skill level, etc.
- Aging and story progression (EA or NRAAS) must remain on for the entirety of the challenge.
- Can live in any town but must live on the largest lot available for the ENTIRE LEGACY
- You cannot move off of this lot
- Cheat money down to 0 simoleons.
- Play on a normal life span. NO USE of anything that can elongate a sims life (Ambrosia, resurrecting, life fruit, death flowers, etc)
- Cannot age sims up before the game prompts.
- You cannot earn points off of repeat LW completions.
- Once a sim completes “Surrounded by Family” it cannot be used to earn points again.
- Can start a LW during the teen/child stage (this is recommended).
- All sims must have randomized traits and randomized LW (meaning when a child or teen sim wants a LW, lock it in)
- UNLESS it is a LW you’ve completed before, the next one to appear lock in. So on and so forth.
- If you reach the young adult stage and haven’t chosen a lifetime wish, use a randomizer to pick.
- If a sim marries into your household and you complete their LW and it has not been completed before, you can earn points from it.

Scoring
Use this spreadsheet for assistance in scoring: Scoring Spreadsheet

+1 for every NEW LW completed before sim dies
Add +1 for completing in elder stage
Add +2 for completing in adult stage
Add +3 for completing in young adult stage
Add +4 for completing in teen stage
Add +5 for completing in child stage

-3 for every LW not completed before sim dies

xN Multiply the total of your score above by how many LW are completed in the SAME GENERATION
Ex. Sim A has four kids B, C, D, E:
Sim B completes LW as a young adult, 1 + 3
Sim C completes LW as an adult, 1 + 2
Sim D completes LW as an adult, 1 + 2
Sim E does not complete LW, -3
Gen 1 Earns 9
Multiply by 3 because in Gen 1 three kids completed their LW.
Gen 1 Earns 25 points in total.

Please let me know if you decide to try out this challenge! I would love to hear about your progress!