Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2024 at 5:25 PM
Default WCIF mask that covers full face
Hi, im looking for a mask thats cover basically the whole face, but not the eyes and not like the whole chin since i want some beard sticking out, it has to atleast be almost fully white, not any strange or silly markings please. im creating brahms heelshire and its hard finding a mask that matches his, so if anyone knows one close to his that would be great, thank you (:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Aug 2024 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeybunnyxoxo
Hi, im looking for a mask thats cover basically the whole face, but not the eyes and not like the whole chin since i want some beard sticking out, it has to atleast be almost fully white, not any strange or silly markings please. im creating brahms heelshire and its hard finding a mask that matches his, so if anyone knows one close to his that would be great, thank you (:

Closest I could find is the Venetian Mask by Bokchoi Jo - https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ask/id/1653256/

The first swatch has the lips black and eyeliner around the eyeholes, but that would be fairly easy to edit out in an image editor if needed. Any other masks I can find have designs that would be harder to edit out, or don't have the right shape.