Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 6:23 PM
Default Registering RugOMatic? (Or a good alternative for the use case I want registered RugOMatic for)
So... is it still possible to register RugOMatic in this day and age? Archived 2013 pages of the tmog website suggest registration became free instead of ten dollars... but that doesn't really help when the website is mostly down, now does it? XP XD Any way to get access to the big rugs function?

Failing that: I don't really want it to make big rugs. I just like its ease of use for producing a base with four unique rotations and almost no behaviors, to be shaped to my liking (specifically, so far it's been the case that it's easier for me to handle for the specific use case of trying to produce objects that match the Steering Committee/beta behavior, because I don't have to sort through a bunch of existing bhavs while trying to make it match, and it'd already be four rotations, which most beta objects seem to be (instead of two rotations and two mirrored rotations, for instance)). But I think I could put up with the bhav thing if I didn't have to go through the hassle of frankensteining more rotations into an object every time (something I've done successfully but with a lot of hassle exactly once, for a one tile object). I could probably clone big rugs made in RugOMatic I already have from other creators, though as far as that goes I only have 3x3 (which I don't need) and 2x3 (which is useful for one thing I'm working with).

If there's no way to register RugOMatic to make some myself, are there four-rotation bases for literally anything in other sizes? (In particular, a 2x2 base with four rotations would be really useful right now.) The first places that came to mind for bases in my haven't-frequented-Sims-sites-since-early-2010s brain didn't have what I needed.