Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 7:22 AM
Default Vampires not changing clothes according to weather
Am I the only one who is bothered by vampires not changing into hot weather clothes when it is hot out, and cold weather clothes when it is cold out? I understand it's because vampires are already undead so it would be weird for them to be affected by the temperature, but it still seems like such a shame. I was so disappointed when I first discovered they don't change their clothes like normal Sims because I feel like having a larger variety of outfits for your sims adds so much to the atmosphere of the game, and I put so much work into every outfit! My vampires will go out to build a snowpal and they will still be in shorts and a t-shirt, or go out on a hot day to the with their human friends and they'll be the only one who's dressed appropriately. Does anyone else feel like this too or is it just me? I know nothing about modding but I would be so happy if someone made a mod that makes vampires change clothes like regular sims. Does anybody know of one?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old Today at 1:17 AM
Sorry to necropost, but I feel exactly the same. I am currently scouring the interwebz for a mod.