Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 3:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default 4t2 mesh problem
I'm converting 4t2 with the permission of the original author.
The whole process is perfect
But the mesh of the shoulder area and armpit area is curved
How should I solve it?
The picture is an example
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 6:36 AM
Not entirely sure what you mean by the area being curved. I'd guess it's either an issue that stems from having to move the arms into the correct position before converting (TS3/4 meshes have arms lower than TS2's arms in the T-pose, which can affect the conversion a little bit), or from bad joint assigning in the area (could need either a different base mesh for the auto assigning, or some manual adjustments). Could also be a few other things, but those are most likely.

Can you show on your conversion of the mesh, or alternatively post the mesh file?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2024 at 1:40 AM
Default Thank you >__<!!
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Not entirely sure what you mean by the area being curved. I'd guess it's either an issue that stems from having to move the arms into the correct position before converting (TS3/4 meshes have arms lower than TS2's arms in the T-pose, which can affect the conversion a little bit), or from bad joint assigning in the area (could need either a different base mesh for the auto assigning, or some manual adjustments). Could also be a few other things, but those are most likely.

Can you show on your conversion of the mesh, or alternatively post the mesh file?

I modified the joint yesterday
I solve it!!! Thank you!!