Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2024 at 4:46 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Barely There Glass Door issue
This is weird - I noticed I'm having this issue with this door as described in this thread:

https://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=8743

It also does only display one green square tile so it is indeed like it was only placing one side of the door. I deleted it and rebought it and it still persisted.

The poster there found that a stair wall from MTS was causing the glitch, but I do not have that wall (which is I believe a window).

Just curious whether anyone else has had this or it's a known issue at all, before I do the ol' 50/50.
Screenshots

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 21st Jun 2024 at 5:13 PM
They did mention the issue wasn't the stair wall fix, as downloading a fresh copy doesn't affect it. Those doors have several CEP extra's, are you sure you have all of them and they are installed correctly?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2024 at 9:52 AM
OK, I've now checked my CEP installation and it seems to be up to date and I have all four components in Documents and Program files. How can I check if I have the extras? I know that I had to download an extra thing to get the Ikea shelf to recolour, so it's possible that I have missed some files.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2024 at 5:12 PM
The extras go in Users\[username]\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA and [Install Location]\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA. You can compare those files to Numenor's original download, but if you have any custom extras for recolours or anything, you'd need to check the creator sites.