Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2024 at 5:21 PM Last edited by ariinya : 21st Jun 2024 at 11:37 PM.
Gigs not turning in
Hello, and thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to help. ^_^/

So the problem is that, in the Freelancer career (Stylist, though I had the same problem as an Artist), I do all the little... quests? Whatever they would be called, for turning in the gig. When I do the last part, I get the money, but I also get an exception error. No mods were listed, but it said the problem was possibly with something called "career_base"?

I also removed all my mods and tried to turn the gig in like that. It turned in without a problem. So... is this a known error with certain mods, or just in general? Again, thank you!

Edit: If this will help, this is the exception error I get.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old Today at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ariinya
Hello, and thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to help. ^_^/

So the problem is that, in the Freelancer career (Stylist, though I had the same problem as an Artist), I do all the little... quests? Whatever they would be called, for turning in the gig. When I do the last part, I get the money, but I also get an exception error. No mods were listed, but it said the problem was possibly with something called "career_base"?

I also removed all my mods and tried to turn the gig in like that. It turned in without a problem. So... is this a known error with certain mods, or just in general? Again, thank you!

Edit: If this will help, this is the exception error I get.

I remember having this issue at one point but I do not remember which mod was causing it. You will likely have to do the 50/50 method. You could try to do it with just script mods to save time, as that is the most likely cause of this type of error (though it theoretically could be caused by any cc with outdated code). Just save your game right before the last step of the gig and keep testing it.