Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old Yesterday at 10:59 PM
I think we have it! I think we have our terrain! I like the changes, they're subtle but they add that extra bit of layer to it. The road going out of kissing point was something I was actually thinking of doing when I put the roads down, but I didn't do it because I wanted to stay close to @ed95 vision, but after seeing it in the game, I really like it. The crater area looks better now too I think, and good you flattened out that one area in the rich area, that will make it easier to build!

So when can I get to decorate this beauty? That's always been my favorite part of 'hood creation. placing down little trees like Bob Ross.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old Yesterday at 11:57 PM Last edited by Sokisims : Today at 12:20 AM.
@HarVee That's it, I edited one thing that i missed, I was going to edit the landscape more, but all the time I ended up destroying the crater! xD If you want to start decorating, go ahead! I look forward to seeing it! ^^

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3sd6...y+U+V3.sc4/file

Meanwhile, let's see if these days @ed95 and @cookietheinnocent and me can start thinking about sims and other things! ^^ Has anything occurred to you that you would like to comment on?
Page 2 of 2