Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2024 at 1:26 AM
How to add more "painting images" for my sim to paint? (Found Plum's work btw)
Hey yall,

so I had wanted to expand my sims painting catalog. I enjoyed the artistic sim for a long time but I stopped going the artist route because I started getting repeats of paintings every time I started. I had come across Plum's work today of their intense overhaul. I was so stoked to give my game flare but I am clearly still a novice to the Mod world because I have no idea where I am supposed to put the images.

I am even second guessing myself and wondering if I'm supposed to convert them to something. Help?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2024 at 2:30 AM
I am curious to hear about this also as my Sims have done the same ones over and over and over...............
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd May 2024 at 3:48 AM
https://thegrownupsarelying.blogspo...ements-for.html Plum's mod. You don't need the images they are all in the mod, the images are just so you can see what see changed. I have had this mod for years absolutely love it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd May 2024 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
https://thegrownupsarelying.blogspo...ements-for.html Plum's mod. You don't need the images they are all in the mod, the images are just so you can see what see changed. I have had this mod for years absolutely love it.

Thank you! I look forwards to trying this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I guess my issue is that when I open the rar file, I only see png and jpeg files. Am I supposed to do something with them?
Instructor
#6 Old 27th May 2024 at 4:17 AM
Did you download the mod? It isn't in a rar, it downloads a package file only. You do not need to get the gallery unless you want to see what she replaced, they are not part of the mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2024 at 10:19 PM
Did you download the mod? It isn't in a rar, it downloads a package file only. You do not need to get the gallery unless you want to see what she replaced, they are not part of the mod.

This is what I got when I clicked her download.. unless I clicked the wrong link?
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 28th May 2024 at 12:47 AM
Yes, you clicked the links to download the pictures, instead click where it says 'download it already' in pink.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th May 2024 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Yes, you clicked the links to download the pictures, instead click where it says 'download it already' in pink.

Wow.... I had tried clicking that the first time I came across their page and nothing. Now I feel soooo dumb knowing it was just starting me in the face