Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#4276 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 11:09 PM
No, I think it was a grocery store set because I also found some other stuff like giant slabs of meat, fruit cut outs etc.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#4277 Old 16th Jun 2024 at 7:35 AM
"Turns out that setting your customers on fire is bad for business."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#4278 Old 16th Jun 2024 at 8:12 PM
" Crap! There are no houses left in the hood" as Tara and her fiancé, Avani and Maxence got back in the neighbourhood from Uni.
Mad Poster
#4279 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 9:05 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 18th Jun 2024 at 10:41 AM.
In a discussion with a friend: "the lot ended up flooded with pee puddles."

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#4280 Old Yesterday at 2:23 AM
While looking through Sim State University for the first time in well over 5 years: "Was the Maxis employee who designed this not paid enough?"

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#4281 Old Yesterday at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
While looking through Sim State University for the first time in well over 5 years: "Was the Maxis employee who designed this not paid enough?"

Did you ever see that weird house in Riverblossom Hills? It's way off in a corner of the hood and and so out-of-place and weirdly designed that I'm convinced that it was a test lot they forgot to remove before shipping.

Instructor
#4282 Old Yesterday at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Did you ever see that weird house in Riverblossom Hills? It's way off in a corner of the hood and and so out-of-place and weirdly designed that I'm convinced that it was a test lot they forgot to remove before shipping.

111 Vine Street, the massive yet completely empty house with the weirdly-shaped pool and a greenhouse? Would fit right in with the Sim State community lots.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Page 172 of 172