Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2024 at 9:46 PM
Default Is this the tree?
Sorry for the poor photo quality. I'm looking for this tree.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2024 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miki_ffdrcbju
Sorry for the poor photo quality. I'm looking for this tree.

Is that picture from another game? Is it a real tree?

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2024 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henrik
Is that picture from another game? Is it a real tree?

Screenshot from tumblr, tag of the Sims 4 game. Tumblr belongs to "Elfydrell", screenshot from the post “Alfheimr, the land of the Light Elves", lot "Alfheimr, City of Alfes". The tree /sculpture from this lot hooked me, the lot itself weighs about 1.68GB, which is a lot for my Internet.... Most likely a sculpture, although I don't know myself. I also wrote to her or him, but there is no response.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2024 at 2:34 PM
Screenshot from tumblr, tag of the Sims 4 game. Tumblr belongs to "Elfydrell", screenshot from the post “Alfheimr, the land of the Light Elves", lot "Alfheimr, City of Alfes". The tree /sculpture from this lot hooked me, the lot itself weighs about 1.68GB, which is a lot for my Internet.... Most likely a sculpture, although I don't know myself. I also wrote to her or him, but there is no response.

Ok.
I will see if I can find it.

SimsEstates
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2024 at 2:38 PM

I think I found it.
You can download just the plants from his/her site. Use this link then scroll down and download the file that says "pot plants" it´s just over 11mb so your internet should hopefully handle it.
Here´s the link: https://elfydrell.tumblr.com/post/6...you-should-know

SimsEstates
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th May 2024 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henrik
I think I found it.
You can download just the plants from his/her site. Use this link then scroll down and download the file that says "pot plants" it´s just over 11mb so your internet should hopefully handle it.
Here´s the link: https://elfydrell.tumblr.com/post/6...you-should-know

Yes, that's him, thank God!!!! And how did I not notice him! After all, I was looking at the whole page, but I didn't notice, maybe because of a different palette ... . Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th May 2024 at 2:13 PM
Yes, that's him, thank God!!!! And how did I not notice him! After all, I was looking at the whole page, but I didn't notice, maybe because of a different palette ... . Thanks again!

I´m just glad I could help you. Happy Simming! :D

SimsEstates